LIFULL Co., Ltd. (the “Company”) hereby announces that at a meeting of its Board of Directors held on May 23, 2017, it was resolved that the acquisition of additional share of Lifull Marketing Partners, a consolidated subsidiary of the Company, to make it a wholly owned subsidiary.
The Company has been making the use of the Group’s “media capability” and the Lifull Marketing Partners’ “consulting capability” to establish a powerful customer base as stated in the “Notice of the Acquisition of Shares of Online Real Estate Marketing Business, AXELION” (AXELLION changed its name to Lifull Marketing Partners in October 2015) issued on May 22, 2015.
From now on, Lifull Marketing Partners and the Company will further strengthen the collaboration to enhance the business of LIFULL Group and to continuously contribute to activate the real estate market.
About Lifull Marketing Partners
1. Company name : Lifull Marketing Partners Co., Ltd.
2. Location of the headquarters : Nissei Hanzomon Building 5FL, 1-3 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
3. Name and title of representative : Toshio Kazuno, Senior Vice President and CEO
4. Nature of business : Internet and Marketing
5. Capital : 32.5 million yen
6. Founded : October 2005
Press release ⇒ “Notice of the Acquisition of Shares of Online Real Estate Marketing Business, AXELION” (issued on May 22, 2015) (PDF)
The impact of this event on the Company’s business performance is expected be minimal.