[This English version is provided solely for reference purposes. Should there be any discrepancy between the Japanese and English versions, the Japanese version will take precedence.]
Scope of Personal Information
The term "Personal Information" as used in this Policy refers to the following information that can be used to identify individual Job Applicants and is acquired directly or indirectly through the provision of job placement services, regardless of the medium by which it is acquired.
- (1) Information provided on resumes, Curricula Vitae or other application forms (e.g. name, age, gender, date of birth, telephone number, email address, name of company)
- (2) Contents of communications between the Company and the Job Applicant for the purpose of job placement
- (3) Information that can be easily cross-matched with other information to identify individual Job Applicants
Purpose of Use
The Company uses the Personal Information of Job Applicants for the following purposes: providing job information to Job Applicants, employment screening, identification, checking application histories, communicating with Job Applicants, responding to inquiries from Job Applicants and providing information on recruitment-related events, seminars, etc. operated by the Company.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company may provide Personal Information to third parties only in the following cases:
- (1) When the Company has obtained prior consent from the Job Applicant to provide their Personal Information to a third party.
- (2) When required by laws and regulations
- (3) When a Job Applicant applies for a position with a Recruiting Company, etc.
- (4) When outsourcing part or all of the work of handling Personal Information
Outsourcing to Third Party
The Company may outsource part or all of the handling of Personal Information. The Company will be responsible for the management of Personal Information at the outsourced company.
Security Control Measures
The Company take appropriate security control measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, falsification, and leakage of Personal Information of Job Applicants that we have obtained.
Disclosure, correction and deletion of personal information
Upon request from a Job Applicant, the Company will disclose, correct, delete or stop using acquired Personal Information about the Job Applicant within reasonable limits after confirming the identity of the Job Applicant. For details on requests, please contact the following department. There is no charge for disclosure procedures.
Contact for Inquiries
Please direct any inquiries regarding this policy to the following address:
Address: 1-4-4 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0083
Changes to this Policy
The Company reserves the right to change the content of this Policy by posting the revised policy on its website.
Establishment and Revision
Established: July 25, 2019